- What is input data?
- How to upload data
- Sourcing input data
- Sourcing data with Area Select
- How to select addresses based on RDOF polygons
- Inspecting input data
- Uploading pole and strand data
- Editing Pole and Aerial Span data
- Editing underground path data
- Editing address data
- Carving input data
- FOND data restrictions
Architectures and BOM
Account and Security
Exporting the BOM
Once you're happy with your design, you can export the Bill of Materials as a CSV to plug into your own spreadsheet in two steps.
First, navigate to the BOM from within your project. Look for the graph icon () in the left-hand toolbar. From this page, you can then click the download icon (), also in the left toolbar, to download the BOM as a CSV.
For help on how to build your own BOM, see Configuring your BOM