- What is input data?
- How to upload data
- Sourcing input data
- Sourcing data with Area Select
- How to select addresses based on RDOF polygons
- Inspecting input data
- Uploading pole and strand data
- Editing Pole and Aerial Span data
- Editing underground path data
- Editing address data
- Carving input data
- FOND data restrictions
Architectures and BOM
Account and Security
FOND data security declaration
This is our security standard for handling your data in the use of our software.
For FOND, note that:
- Users retain ownership of their data
- All user data is held on secured servers
- FOND access control model means that the user retains control over who can access data via the product interface
- Designated Biarri staff have access to operational systems in order to provide system management and customer support.
- FOND's architecture is carefully designed to ensure data security
- Biarri has conducted penetration testing to provide an independent verification of security