- What is input data?
- How to upload data
- Sourcing input data
- Sourcing data with Area Select
- How to select addresses based on RDOF polygons
- Inspecting input data
- Uploading pole and strand data
- Editing Pole and Aerial Span data
- Editing underground path data
- Editing address data
- Carving input data
- FOND data restrictions
Architectures and BOM
Account and Security
How to export a design
This how-to guide will demonstrate how to export a design to be used outside of FOND.
Exporting, or downloading, a design will allow you to use it outside of FOND where you can edit the design in third-party tools, or create construction documents.
- Open a project with a completed design
- Click the Download button () in the left hand toolbar
- Choose the schema. Version 1.2 is the older schema which used the terminology 'Tier 1, 2, and 3', and Version 2.0 is the newer schema that is used in the FOND interface and uses the terminology Drop, Distribution and Feeder. For more information see Terminology in FOND
- Choose your output format:
- ESRI Shapefile
Once you have chosen your desired output format, your download should begin immediately.