- What is input data?
- How to upload data
- Sourcing input data
- Sourcing data with Area Select
- How to select addresses based on RDOF polygons
- Inspecting input data
- Uploading pole and strand data
- Editing Pole and Aerial Span data
- Editing underground path data
- Editing address data
- Carving input data
- FOND data restrictions
Architectures and BOM
Account and Security
How to get support
Do you have a question about FOND, or are you encountering an issue? This how-to guide will show you how to request support.
You can get help from directly inside your FOND account or emailing directly.
From inside your FOND account, you can click on the help button in the left hand navigation bar.
You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting the FOND support team, please ensure the following are present:
- Summary - Concise description of the issue
- What is the problem and what do you currently see in the output?
- What do you expect the solution to be and what do you expect the correct output to look like?
- Link to the FOND project - the URL in your browser e.g https://fond.biarrinetworks.com/project/c2ac1996-0e8f-4805-b47d-126ed2533f4ff
- Extra information like whether this is a new problem or any context on when the problem occurs if it's infrequent.