- What is input data?
- How to upload data
- Sourcing input data
- Sourcing data with Area Select
- How to select addresses based on RDOF polygons
- Inspecting input data
- Uploading pole and strand data
- Editing Pole and Aerial Span data
- Editing underground path data
- Editing address data
- Carving input data
- FOND data restrictions
Architectures and BOM
Account and Security
How to share a design
Sharing a design is a useful tool to allow other people to view the design that you have generated. We will show you how to do that in 5 short steps.
The steps below are shown here in a visual as well:
- Have your project open with a design generated
- Press the Share button
- Enter the email address you want to share it to
- Press Add
- Press Save
An invitation to view the project will be sent out to the appointed email. The recipient will need to have a FOND account to view, however, they can sign up to a free account.